[SCCC] SCCC members rocking CWT even from overseas!

Timothy Coker n6win at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 15 13:39:11 EST 2018

That’s right, Dan WA6URY, often (most often?) operates remote from Tokyo. Where does he remote into Tim?
Correction on VP9/W6PH... Kurt is making this one an Ironman bout again as SOAB LP... no wonders the kitty litter stocks were running low, Butt In Chair time is always high with Kurt!
I forgot to mention that Danny and John were very well sponsored by Andrei RA6LBS for their highly upgraded and ambitious switching, filtering, and stacking idea. Andrei runs Low Band Systems who are being sold locally by DXEngineering. If you’re curious about the high power quadplexor than will be used with an existing Mosley Pro-67 you can find it here...
LowBandSystems

|   |
LowBandSystems

LowBandSystems
  |   |

I’m sure they will talk about their plan and how it worked out for them after they return.
73,
Tim / N6WIN.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone