[SCCC] NAQP RTTY - SCCC Teams

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Tue Feb 20 21:20:46 EST 2018

Hello all,

There is still MORE contesting yet this season!

The North American QSO Party (NAQP) RTTY is this Saturday. This ten hour
contest is quite popular. We are looking to fill some five member SCCC
teams. If interested, you know the drill. Let me know your call, the call
you will use in the contest, planned duration of operation (up to ten hours)
and/or estimated number of QSOs. The latter item helps me get you on the
right team.

RTTY is an awfully fun contest mode so even if you haven't dipped your toe
in the water yet, you SHOULD!

--Dennis NE6I