[SCCC] Fwd: [CQ-Contest] YCCC Letter to ARRL BOD

w6ph at aol.com w6ph at aol.com
Mon Jan 8 16:50:12 EST 2018

No one on the board is going to respond to the grievances.  The Annual Board Meeting on January 19th will debate the grievances and decide what to do.  All of us are waiting to hear the results.  In the meantime more letters to the directors can only help our cause to reverse these draconian changes to the governance of the ARRL.  We don't want them to hide behind the curtain that says a law firm in Connecticut has recommended the changes.  It was a recommendation, not a statutory requirement.

73, Kurt W6PH