[SCCC] [cwops] The Upcoming Meeting on January 19

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Tue Jan 9 21:43:47 EST 2018

Thanks for sharing this. I too agree with it. I've taken Rob's email, modified it with my own comments, and sent it to the list of directors, etc. that was provided by Hank W6SX.

I urge all of you to do the same if you agree with the concept of Rob's letter. We MUST let ARRL know our feelings in this matter.

--Dennis NE6I