[SCCC] NX6T NAQP CW M2 LP - Remote

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 02:37:34 EST 2018

North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6KI WQ6X K6AM N6NC N6CY
Station: NX6T

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Remote Operation

  160:  118    37
   80:  235    53
   40:  306    55
   20:  575    60
   15:  200    32
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total: 1436   238  Total Score = 341,768

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

One of the better efforts from NX6T and the first effort where we ran
all stations remotely. Our marginal internet connection held up as we were
worried about fog that can cut out our internet microwave path. Noise was
down
and we did very well on 160. Tower at remote site was cranked down to storm
height so our 40 thru 160 antennas might have yielded more Qs if we had
them at
more effective height. For USA Sections we missed DE, RI and ND on 40 - DE
VT
and ND on 20 - Maybe we can find a ham who's an UBER driver to crank tower
up
for us next time. 2 K3s, C31XR, 3 EL SteppIR, 2 El Shorty 40 Yagi, 80 and
160
mtr INV V dipoles all at 45 ft. 73 de Dennis N6KI