[SCCC] NAQP CW

David Hodge davidchodge at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 14 22:58:31 EST 2018

Hello, All.

I wish the evening had been available for operating, but I didn't have low band antennas anyway.

Great to see so much activity! Picture me sitting on the living room floor in front of radio gear on the coffee table. I was smart to set up the computer instead of having to transcribe a log later as I have tended to do.

All sending was with a paddle.

73, David

Call: N6AN<http://3830scores.com/findcall.php?call=N6AN>
Operator(s): N6AN<http://3830scores.com/findcall.php?call=N6AN>
Station: N6AN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 3:07
Location: USA

Band    QSOs    Mults
160:

80:

40:     7       4
20:     83      34
15:     1       1
10:

Total:  91      39      Total Score     3,549

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #3

Comments:  Nice to work other Dudes honoring W4MYA. Sorry I didn't find you, Bob.
It took me a few hours futzing around to rig a working antenna on my HOA controlled first floor patio. I tied a 15 meter vertical dipole to my 12 meter Spider Pole. One contact in the log and I need to go to 20. Out come the tools to extend the existing wire and eventually I can QSY. Lots more folks to work! But things dry up and I'm still short of my 100 Q goal. My K3 loads the dipole on 40, but I ain't very loud, though I manage some contacts. Things get really slow so I take down the antenna before anyone complains. Thanks to all for pulling out my 70 Watts on 15/20 and 50 Watts on 40. 73, David N6AN

<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>