[SCCC] This MESS you're in!

Joe Vega ne6v at westcoastrf.com
Wed Jan 17 17:37:33 EST 2018

Ok Gentlemen,
This is NE6V, Joe Vega ARRL life Member cash donator etc. We all know
things are a mess, so what is going to be done to fix it? Does anyone have
any ideas?I think I'm younger than some of you, but I always remember being
told: "fess-up, admit you were wrong and then make it right..." has anyone
thought of that idea?

I'm on a Board of Directors of a much smaller national charity United
Ostomy Associations of America, I understand the need for some privacy but
everything must have limits! Also, in our By-Laws ONLY ELECTED MEMBERS have
the right to make a Vote on matters before the board and our ED, Executive
Director is at the meetings but she doesn't have a vote.

Gentlemen, Just FIX-THIS and get on, that may mean SOMEONE(s) on the BOARD
MUST RESIGN!

73 and best of luck,
NE6V- Joe