[SCCC] WN6K - NAQP SSB SOAB LP

Paul WN6K at cox.net
Sun Jan 21 22:29:53 EST 2018

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K
Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs)  9:58
Location: USA
Band
QSOs
Mults

160:

80:

40:

20:

15:

10:

Total:
Total Score
81,593

Club: Southern California Contest Club
Team: SCCC #1
Comments
Missed US Mults: DE + NE    Most Fun US Mult Worked: GA (160)

I was the illusive rabbit down Lewis C's hole as each band seemed to self destruct and disappear. As others have already said, 15m was gone before it started and as the Terra Sol Set, 20m took leave also. I stuck with 20 until the XYL returned with quick takeout. Killed an hour + 1 minute and returned to a slow S/P of 40m until darkness finally came. Decided that I would just stick with it until the balance of my unused time came up. 80 + 160 gave me some needed mult totals so I S/P until the end.

Thanks for the help and patience and a special thanks to all those "curious" who wondered what was needed and allowed me to walk them thru what I needed. It filled the vacuum until others found me.

Paul, WN6K