[SCCC] CQ Magazine Status

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Thu Jan 25 20:46:07 EST 2018

As an FYI, I received the January 2018 issue today. The label does not reflect the added months to my subscription mentioned below. The expiration date has not changed.

I do enjoy the magazine and will continue to support them with my subscription. I am rooting for them to get past this rough spot.

--Dennis NE6I