[SCCC] NA Sprint CW Teams?

Timothy Coker n6win at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 13:52:26 EST 2018

Danny is coming to my place to show me how it’s done. I’m still scared.
Tim.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, January 30, 2018, 10:18, Daniel Craig <dann6mj at gmail.com> wrote:

Participation has really taken a dive the last few runnings of the CW Sprint.  This is one of those contests that really test operator skill.  I highly encourage other members to get on and dust off their CW paddles.  If anyone has questions on strategy or any other aspect of the sprint,  feel free to reach out to me.   Let's shoot for at least 2 full teams for this weekend.
73,
Dan N6MJ