[SCCC] NA Sprint CW This Weekend - SCCC Teams

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Tue Jan 30 21:35:05 EST 2018

Hello all,

The North American Sprint CW is this Saturday night local time (0000Z-0359Z
Feb 4). This four hour contest is a ton of fun, especially with the famous
QSY Rule. No more parking on one frequency by the big guns. Everyone must
move around. Full rules here:

http://ncjweb.com/Sprint-Rules.pdf

The SCCC used to be a perennial contender, and often WON this contest in the
Team category! Let's kick up some dust again this weekend! Let's get a team
into the Top 5! I really think we can do it.

If you are new or a little rusty when it comes to the Sprint, former SCCC
President N6TR put together this excellent guide:

http://www.kkn.net/n6tr/sprint.html

Let me know if you'd like to join one of the five member SCCC teams. If
possible, please let me know your estimated QSO count so that I can properly
set up the teams. You've done a great job with this request in the NAQPs and
I really appreciate it.

Let's get ready to rumble!

--Dennis NE6I