[SCCC] Fwd: RAC Day N5ZO M/S HP

Marko L Myllymaki marko.l.myllymaki at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 00:44:44 EDT 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <webform at b4h.net>
Date: Sun, Jul 1, 2018 at 9:38 PM
Subject: RAC Day N5ZO M/S HP
To: 3830 at contesting.com, marko.l.myllymaki at gmail.com

                    RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: N5ZO
Operator(s): N5ZO N6NC
Station: N5ZO

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 14
Remote Operation

  160:    4              1
   80:   30              4
   40:  141     33       9         5
   20:  234    136      13         8
   15:   51      1       6         0
   10:
    6:
    2:
Total:  460    170      33        13  Total Score = 149,500

We were screwing around to set up N1MM+ networking over internet during 1st
hour
so got late start and we did not really optimize any operating, just sat
down
when it felt like that and when other operator was not QRV.  But things
worked
OK for Larry N6NC operating remote and me operating from station with
updated
current log at both station and remote site computers.  Still could not
figure
out how to network second radio PC also at station but it was not necessary
for
this M/S anyway.  We should have operated much more SSB if we would have
been
serious.  I did all SSB and totally 42 % of QSOs from station and Larry
remoted
58 % of the Qs.  It was rough copying on 20 m SSB during Sunday.  Very poor
conditions.  Anyway, it was good experiment towards future multi
operations.
Tnx for Qs de Marko N5ZO