[SCCC] WN6K - NAQP RTTY SOAB LP

NA6MB Mike na6mb.mike at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 19:47:02 EDT 2018

How about:
ZF1A ZF1A ZF1A THIS IS WA3XXX WA3XXX WA3XXX WA3XXX WA3XXX PSE K
Me - (My exchange)
YOU ARE 599 IN LYNCHBERG LYNCHBERG WA3XXX WA3XXX PSE K
Me - QTH? NAME? ZF1A
ZF1A ZF1A QTH IS LYNCHBERG TN LYNCHBERG TN
RADIO: FTX SOMTHING
ANTENNA: LONG WIRE AT AT 35 FEET
ZF1A ZF1A WA3XXX WA3XXX PSE K
Me - NAME? ZF1A
ZF1A ZF1A NAME IS JEFF JEFF JEFF QSL? PSE K
Me - WA3XXX TU QRZ?

Mike
ZF2NA /  NA6MB

Sent from my iPad