[SCCC] Quiet Power Supply Recommendation?

Marty Woll n6vi at socal.rr.com
Thu Jul 26 13:56:04 EDT 2018

Hi, Bruce.

For fixed service, the linear Astrons seem to do very well (my RS-35A is
going on 30 years old with no problems and no noise).  For our contest
expeditions, I and others on the team have been using the Astron SS-30 with
good success.  The only caution is that you must manually switch between
120vac and 240vac input; I forgot on the last trip, and . . . poof!  Good
thing I have spares.

73,

Marty N6VI