[SCCC] NX6T - All Asian DX Contest, CW MS HP

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 19:55:19 EDT 2018

 All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6KI N6CY WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: California
Operating Time (hrs): 24.5
Remote Operation ( WQ6X & N6CY )

  160:    0     0
   80:    2     2
   40:  374   119
   20:  478   154
   15:   66    40
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  920   315  Total Score = 287,280

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

Computer issues crippled one of our stations for several hours on Friday
eve.
(It's ALWAYS a *&&%&^%  computer problem..seldom a Radio or Antenna
Problem!)
Our goal for 1000 Qs was dashed by that 2 hour waste of time and lack of
operators on Mult radios over the weekend. 20 stayed open through the nite
and surprisingly yielded more Qs than 40 this year.

Saturday between 1400 & 2100 UTC yields few stations and Sunday at after
1400 UTC is almost a waste of time and yields very few Qs as I suspect many
Pacific rim Asian stns probably QRT for work on Monday their time.

2 K3s, KPA1500, ACOM 2000A, 2 EL 40 & 3 EL SteppIR @ 70 Ft, C31XR @ 45 ft,
80 mtr INV V dipole. 73 de Dennis N6KI