[SCCC] W6TK - ARRL DX SSB

Dick Stepanian dickw6tk at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 19:18:28 EST 2018

.

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 14.5

  160:    0     0
   80:   22    16
   40:  113    49
   20:  265    76
   15:  102    33
   10:    7     3
-------------------
Total:  509   177  Total Score = 268,686

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:  Fun time.  Bands seemed pretty noisy - 40 mtrs didn't seem
to have the DX I was expecting but

was able to work several EU, SA..even a few African's.  JA friends
didn't seem as plentiful

as in the past but still many of the regulars were available.  I
didn't hear/work a single BY - hopefully

that was mi problem?  Had three short runs - one on 20 mtrs worked
about 40 EU's in about 30 Mins -

fun since I don't usually do that in this contest.  Lot of noise on
160 - but I maybe didn't stay

up as long as I should have - slept both nights - can't make Q's from
the bed...hihi

73 until next time.  Dick

Rig: FTdx5K ---> Alpha 87A

microKeyer II

N1MM+

Ant: DB32 at 55 Ft and 1/4 wave sloper for 80.