[SCCC] W6TK - WPX-SSB

Dick Stepanian dickw6tk at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 21:29:46 EDT 2018

                     CQWW WPX Contest, SSB
Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 22.5
------------
  160:    2
   80:  132
   40:  456
   20:  630
   15:  247
   10:   61
------------

Comments: Not quite as good as last year...about 100 less Q's and mults and
about 800K less points.  As
expected the lower bands produced more Q's.  10 Mtr opening was an
unexpected pleasant surprise - made up for
some mults I couldn't get on 160 because of my poor antenna.  Missed all of
Sunday morning and 10 was very
noisy in the afternoon - but the FTdx 5K rx helped tremendously dealing
with the noise.  40 was a lot of
fun with the DB-32 - even 2 ele on 40 makes a big difference.  I missed
zone 17 - so EU openings not
real great - at least while I had BIC.  Fun  as always - looking forward to
WPX-CW.  73 - Dick