[SCCC] WQ6X at NX6T CQWW WPX SSB MS HP

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 07:10:16 EDT 2018

*CQWW WPX Contest, SSBCall: WQ6XOperator(s): N6KI WQ6XStation: NX6TClass:
M/S HPQTH: CAOperating Time (hrs): 32.5Remote Operation
(WQ6X)Summary: Band  QSOs------------  160:   40   80:  243   40:  589
 20:  891   15:  194   10:   82------------Total: 2039  Prefixes = 578
Total Score = 2,284,834Club: San Diego Contest ClubComments:*

*Could not get our normal 6 to 10 OPs together to do this effort, as
several OPs, including myself, **were either under the weather or out of
town,.... **so I and WQ6X who remoted into NX6T did the best we could just
to have some fun **and hope for some nice runs. *

*We also wanted to put in some time and get better **acquainted with one of
our new KPA1500 Amplifiers.  *

*73 de Dennis N6KI*