[SCCC] WN6K - CQWWSSB -SOAB LP

Paul - cox WN6K at cox.net
Thu Nov 1 20:35:41 EDT 2018

Operator(s):WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 19
Location: USA

160:	3	3	2
80:	15	8	7
40:	64	18	28
20:	49	15	19
15:	162	24	39
10:	1	1	1
Total:	294	69	96	Total Score	125,895

Started out with bit of a 15m band, working bunches of JAs on and I thought, "...Great this is much better..." and then the sun set. It seems that for rest of the operating procedure, I was barely on 'life-support’ no amount of hope was going to help.

 Saturday morning was like a 'Sunday' out here for me... looking for S7-9 stations as they were the only ones that seemed to hear my measly 100w but only after calling in line for an interminable time.

Actually SUNDAY got worse. I knew  it was going to be miserable when I got up for the last of the 40m opening and JAs & and loud NAs were occupying every 1/2kc. It was like trying to find a parking spot in Walmart on Black Friday!

 When 'high band' time came around, it only got worse! I guess this is why amps should be dusted off -

Thanks and congrats to those that traveled out of their home stations to give us some hope from those DXspots of 2&3 pointers.

This Mundane Minimum Must End Soon.... WN6K, Paul SO1R

"If everyone is thinking alike, then  somebody isn't thinking."

George S. Patton