[SCCC] W6TK-SSSSB

Dick Stepanian dickw6tk at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 20:18:19 EST 2018

Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 15.75

------------
  160:    0
   80:   73
   40:  364
   20:  378
   15:  138
   10:    0
------------

Comments: Wondering if I was ever going to get VI for the sweep...then he
was there and obviously had been
working a lot of guys with the score he had.  I was "unlimited" but still
had not seen him spotted until
he showed up on my band map Sunday afternoon.  I didn't make it to 1000Q's
- just ran out of steam.
Only 1 Q each with PR,VI and MB.  All the rest had 2 or more.  A few great
runs - Sunday afternoon
looked like I would easily break 1000Q's - but my 20 Mtr run slowly died
out.  40 didn't produce
any good run Sunday afternoon - mostly all guys I had already worked - just
couldn't keep my BIC any
longer...hihi.  Not my best by far - but I did get the sweep.  Hope I can
recover for next weekend...:):)
73 - Dick - W6TK