[SCCC] CQWW DX CW Online Scoreboard

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Fri Nov 23 20:22:12 EST 2018

There has been a lot of chatter about online scoreboards this past week on
the CQ-CONTEST reflector. If you are in the contest as a single op
unassisted and worried whether monitoring a scoreboard puts you in assisted,
go with your heart.

If you are operating assisted, you can watch the action at
https://contestonlinescore.com/scoreboard/?contest_id=56  N6MJ operating
ZF1A already has 360+ Q's at 1 hr 20 mins in. Holy cow! Go Dan!

And if inclined, config your logging software to add your score to the
scoreboard.

I know there is a lot of controversy about scoreboards so do what feels best
to you. Me personally, I like to use it to motivate me. I'm not going to win
but I like to keep climbing the ladder. Next thing you know, I have a few
hundred QSOs that I might not have had if I had not been so motivated.

--Dennis NE6I