[SCCC] WN6K - CQWW CW 2018 SO(A) LP

Paul WN6K at cox.net
Sun Nov 25 19:39:36 EST 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 22:17

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   17     6        6
   40:  155    22       42
   20:  175    24       52
   15:   45    17       22
   10:    3     1        1
------------------------------

Because I have to go to San Diego early Monday morning, I thought I would just
'fool around and use the Assisted LP.  There must be a better way to do this but
not being a dyed in the wool Assisted Guy, I don't have the secret mastered.

If I kept running out of spots, then I was doing pretty much what I do in
non-assisted...

My technique of blasting away at 35-40 worked well in keeping mea short time
waiting at the checkout stand of the pileups.

My little survey at the end netted me contacts in 30 of the 40 zones with 75
countries. (I gave up on 10-15 other countries I heard as they were just too
weak or the pile was too high.

Sunday morning, I was working my past sunrise JAs on 40 and got a call from M6T.
 Checking LP to see if he was louder but no he was not - it was one of those
"Reverse" headings which I guess that means he was pointing over a
dark path at a differing path than usual.

No books were hurt this weekend so we will see you in the next one,

WN6K, Paul
SO1R