[SCCC] Fwd: Young Contesters at K3LR

Bruce Horn bhorn at hornucopia.com
Fri Oct 19 17:00:43 EDT 2018

Hi,

As you can see from the e-mail below, a group of four young contesters have been invited to operate K3LR's superstation in the 2019 WPX SSB Contest. They're soliciting donations to cover their travel costs. Obviously, the SCCC has no funds available to donate (since we have no dues), but individual members may wish to contribute. I've confirmed with K3LR that this is legitimate.

Checks should be made payable to
Violetta Latham
8350 Browns Mill Road
Greencastle, PA 17225