[SCCC] CQWW SSB WA7BNM SOSB20 LP

Bruce Horn bhorn at hornucopia.com
Sun Oct 28 21:31:16 EDT 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: WA7BNM
Operator(s): WA7BNM
Station: WA7BNM

Class: SOSB20 LP
QTH: SCal
Operating Time (hrs): 16:48

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  218    28       74
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

100% S&P

On Saturday morning heard many seemingly workable EU stations, but was only able
to actually complete QSOs with about 20% of them. Sunday seemed better with much
better heard/worked ratio. For me the high points were working stations in both
zones 2 and 40 and actually hearing a zone 21 station.

Low points were very few Oceania stations, other than KH6, and no SE Asia. Took
4 more hours this year on 20m to work the same number of Qs as last year on
15m.

I appreciate the perseverance of ops who stuck with me to completely copy my
full call.

Equipment:
Icom IC-7610

SteppIR DB-36 at 105 ft