[SCCC] NA Sprint CW - SCCC Teams

Daniel Craig dann6mj at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 09:24:52 EDT 2018

Participation has been down the last few sprints.  There has been a big
push around the country trying to get more people on the air.   Even if you
can only be on for an hour or 2 it would go a long way in making this event
fun again.   Hopefully we can have few teams representing the SCCC this
time.

Good luck to everyone and hope to see a few of you on the air tonight.

73,

Dan N6MJ