[SCCC] FREE 90 Ft Tri-Ex TM-490 Sky Needle Available in San Diego

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 01:38:52 EDT 2018

To be removed from an SK estate. Initially installed around 1972.

I have communicated with a reliable and competent crane guy here and it'll
cost around $750 to pluck it out of a backyard over a 2 story house...

It's 4 section - 28 ft nested. Was restrung with Stainless cable 15 or so
years ago. Needs new motor (about $500). Gearbox appears to work fine.
Original Hy-Gain rotator probably too much work to restore. All paperwork
available

Tower weighs 3660 lBs and at 28ft nested would need a serious trailer to be
hauled away.

There is some time to remove but need a serious commitment to do so

Send me your phone number and we can discuss details.

73, Dennis N6KI