[SCCC] 432 MHz Sprint Wednesday Night 7-11 PM Local

Tim Goeppinger timgep at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 24 01:18:38 EDT 2019

If you are reading this Wednesday, the 432 Sprint is tonight!   Just a simple exchange of grid square is all that is needed.
I will be on 432.1 SSB and 446.0 FM from a hill in east Orange.     I might try out FT8 in VHF contest mode on 432.5 MHZ.
I will only be on from 7PM until 7:45, and I can try again after 10PM.

Here are the rules:
https://sites.google.com/site/springvhfupsprints/home/2019-information

We had fun on 222 last week, I think 432 will even be better!  Look for both Peter's to be on - NI6E and N6ZE.

Thanks & 73,

Tim N6GP