[SCCC] N6GP 432 Sprint LP

Tim Goeppinger timgep at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 28 20:37:17 EDT 2019

            432 MHz Spring Sprint - 2019

Call: N6GP
Operator(s): N6GP
Station: N6GP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: DM13
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

Had limited time for this.  Getting awareness of the Sprint out in the Southern
Calif area this year.  I stayed at home, rather than up on a hill, so I could
keep my eye on the TV on a 3 hour police chase.
Tried FT8 on 432 before the contest with Levi K6JO.  As someone suggested,
frequency stability of some rigs is a problem, and we had problems decoding.
Fun event.  Thanks to all who participated.
73,
Tim N6GP