[SCCC] NAQP CW SCCC Teams

Steve k0xp at k0xp.com
Sat Aug 3 01:36:16 EDT 2019

At 10:01 PM 8/2/2019, Dennis Younker NE6I wrote:
>Now into three teams. Anyone else? Final call for SCCC teams in NAQP CW.
>
>--Dennis NE6I

Please note that single-ops who use any form of spotting network are
re-caterized as M/2, and are thus ineligible for team scores. See
Rule 14: "You may wish to form a team with fellow NAQP participants.
If so, your team must consist of two to five Single-Operator stations
whose individual scores are combined to produce a team score."

Also, 100W is the maximum allowable power; no KWs. (or even radios
running 200 watts); see the last line of Rule 15): "Submissions that
indicate the use of high power will be used as check logs. "

Bottom line: READ THE RULES BEFORE the NAQP.

I don't know whether I'll be around, so haven't asked for team assignment.

Steve, K0XP