[SCCC] 6 meter DM 17 activity

Jim Price jnprice at pacbell.net
Fri Aug 9 01:54:45 EDT 2019

Gang - normally I'm at home as K6ZH in San Diego.
However at the moment, and for a few more days, I'm at our vacation home in Goldfield, NV, grid square DM17, callsign KG7NV.  I'll be on tomorrow (Friday) morning early (starting about 1330 Z) on 6 meter meteor scatter, using MSK144 on 50.260.  QSos can be coordinated on http://www.pingjockey.net
If you need this grid square and want to try a different mode, let me know.  I'll be here through the weekend.
73 - Jim K6ZH a.k.a. KG7NV