[SCCC] NAQP score

Joe pvjoe at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 19 14:48:11 EDT 2019

HI Guys,

I managed to put in a little effort on Saturday.

20M 408 Q's & 49 Mults40M 134 Q's & 31 Mults
for a total score of 43,360
I started out on 15M; but did not hear (or see) any activity; so, I quickly switched to 20M
40M was UNUSUALLY NOISY at my QTH; even with the big SteppIR (DB-42) and it's 3el
on 40M...   The Noise Floor was clearly elevated ~15dB + a LOT of static crashes too.
I guess I'm STILL 'OLD SCHOOL' since I STILL PAPER LOG and was busy converting the paper
QSO data to the (stupid) Cabrillo file REQUIRED by the contest managers.
I THINK I did it all right; I sure hope so, with all the QSO's, etc...

I did not even listen on 10M or 75M..

73

Joe  K5KT