[SCCC] NAQP SSB - WN6K

Yahoo wn6k at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 20 13:34:44 EDT 2019

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Vista,  CA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:56

 160:    1     1
  80:    1     1
  40:  224    35
  20:  263    47
  15:    1     1
  10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  491    86  Total Score = 42,226

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:
K index of 3+ with a background symphony of weather noise - It’s no wonder there were so few people to work those last two hours.

This was a two band contest for sure, but if it were a half an S unit quieter, things here at least could’ve gone better.

Sometimes ‘we’ mock the Big Guns as not being the same players as we Small Pistols. However, my hat’s <earphones> off to you one & all for being there with those 100w (enhanced by 190 ft towers, remoted SO2Rs) so we had someone to work.

That is 10 hours you'll never get back again! (But we’ll rest up and gird for the next time.)

WN6K, Paul
SO1R

"If everyone is thinking alike, then  somebody isn't thinking."

George S. Patton