[SCCC] Means of Recording QSOs?

NA6MB Mike na6mb.mike at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 23:56:37 EST 2019

As stated below, use your computer.
If you have digital set up for FT8 or JT 65 you are all set.
Just get a recording program (Audacity is a very good one) or use the Windows program (I think it is VoiceRecorder) to record.
Set your record program to have your sound card interface as the input device.
HRD logger has a button to record. I believe it is in the “Add Log Entry” window.
Check to see if your logger has that.
Also see if your record program has a command line feature. Then you can set up a shortcut to a batch file to start recording quickly.

Mike
NA6MB

Sent from my iPad