[SCCC] N6LL ARRL 160

Paul Gordon N6LL n6ll at pacbell.net
Mon Dec 9 18:01:02 EST 2019

ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: N6LL
Operator(s): N6LL
Station: N6LL

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: LAX

Total:  QSOs = 76  Sections = 24  Countries = 1  Total Score = 3,950

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments: Installed my meandering Home Depot Dipole 8' higher this year, in the rain Friday afternoon only to discover terrible local QRN. I found that with 5 watts I could easily work everyone I heard, so committed to QRP. The noise abated late in the evenings but I stayed at 5 watts. Golden Ear awards for my best DX go to KH6/KU1CW, WB9Z, and N8OO. Thanks to all who tried to dig me out.

73
Paul