[SCCC] Donation to WA7BNM

Steve k0xp at k0xp.com
Mon Dec 23 13:13:02 EST 2019

Dear SCCCers:

Many, if not all of us, utilize the various web sites
(3830scores.com, the WA7BNM Contest Calendar, Web-to-Cabrillo Forms
and the Live Scores Distribution Server) maintained by our very own
Bruce Horn, WA7BNM, during our many contest ventures. Keeping these
sites running is expensive and, I'm sure, very time-consuming. I'd
like to point out that there is a Donate button, which will be active
through December 31, near the top of the https://www.3830scores.com/
web site through which we can express our individual appreciation and
thanks, in some small way, to Bruce for his never-ending hard work at
making our contesting activities more enjoyable and pleasurable.

73 and Go, SCCC!
SteveH, K0XP