[SCCC] Donation to WA7BNM

Ken Widelitz kwidelitz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 22:43:31 EST 2019

Hi Bruce,

I wan't aware of the donate button and don't recall ever noticing it
before, so I am glad Steve pointed it out. If you happen to get more
donations this year, I'm sure it still doesn't make up for all the costs
during time you have had 3830 online. I use it more than K6TU's website,
which is also quite valuable, but Stu uses a subscription model.

Happy Holidays,

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT