[SCCC] Ban cut numbers (N6MI says so)

w6ph at aol.com w6ph at aol.com
Sat Feb 2 23:05:07 EST 2019

I have no problem with N sent for 9 in the exchange "599".  The cut for zero is not T.  It is a long dash.  To send a long dash in WinTest, I write this macro:  5NN 1-TT+.  (I am not familiar if you can do this with N1MM.)  The hyphen slows the code speed and gives a longer dash.  The plus sign resumes the original code speed.

I don't like A or U or E.  If I get a number like that, I send NR? until a number is sent.  If the sender refuses, I just NIL that call.
Yes, I am stubborn.  It is my heritage.  The term "stubborn German" is redundant.
73, Kurt W6PH (dba VP9/W6PH in ARRL's)