[SCCC] W6TK - ARRL DX CW

Dick Stepanian dickw6tk at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 19:10:07 EST 2019

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: SB

  160:    9     8
   80:   56    35
   40:  124    52
   20:  362    94
   15:   60    30
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  611   219  Total Score = 401,427

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments: I thought Friday evening was great condx.  40 Mtrs - stateside
guys were down in signal strength while DX was coming through well.  I was
originally
planning on 20 Mtr Single Band - but 40, 80 and even 160 with my wimpy
sloper was somewhat productive. Even worked several EU's on 80.  I though
Sat night
was much noisier than Friday night,  Frustration on Sunday afternoon: why
don't guys sign their calls - and why do callers just keep calling?  Single
op forces me
to wait for the DX station to either sign his call or wait for all the
callers to pause long enough to copy the call.  Some guys have it down good
- ID every few Q's
at most!  Oh well - nothing new!  Fun to have BIC.  Until next time - 73.
Dick