[SCCC] W6TK - ARRL DX CW

Bruce Horn bhorn at hornucopia.com
Mon Feb 18 00:34:11 EST 2019

Hi Bill,

While CQWW may have a rule regarding timely IDing, I'm not sure how much it's enforced. Timely IDing in this weekend's DX CW contest seemed better than either CQWW DX contest from last fall when I had to wait minutes for at least a half-dozen stations to ID. This type of rule seems to be more aspirational than enforceable.

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn at hornucopia.com)