[SCCC] K6NA ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Glenn Rattmann k6na at cts.com
Tue Feb 19 21:35:34 EST 2019

            ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K6NA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs): 29
Radios: SO2R

   160:   43    31
    80:  178    61
    40:  357    75
    20:  593    86
    15:   94    41
    10:    9     7
-------------------
Total: 1274   301  Total Score = 1,150,422

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:  Some equipment problems and some annoying effects on
antennas from the big storm.  At least the powerline noise was mostly gone.
Always fun to hunt around and find VP9/W6PH in this contest.  Thanks, Kurt!
Other comments, 15 words or less, by band:

160- Little or no EU (managed CT3, EA8...) but nice Carib/SA activity
80- EU opening good but not 'best ever'
40- An amazing, crowded band but FT-5000 selectivity even more amazing to me
20- Tremendous activity, QSOs extended to just below 14.150.
15- Only one word needed:  AWOL
10- Hardest I've ever worked, to make 9 contacts.

Hope everyone had fun!
73, Glenn K6NA