[SCCC] Help Needed: IC-7610 and WSJT-X 2.0

Bruce Horn bhorn at hornucopia.com
Sat Feb 23 10:40:26 EST 2019

Hi,

Well, I'm late to the FT8 party and not having much luck getting the latest version of WSJT-X running with my IC-7610. CAT test fails with hamlib error: protocol error when reading current frequency.

Computer: Windows 10 Pro with most recent Icom USB driver
7610: Most recent Icom firmware connected to computer via USB

Computer/rig combination works fine with N1MM+. Using same rig configuration settings in WSJT-X as used in N1MM+.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn at hornucopia.com)