[SCCC] Fwd: NAQP RTTY N6WT Single Op LP

Kent Olsen kilo6dko at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 09:45:44 EST 2019

This was my best score in NAQP RTTY!

I started out on 20m after checking 10 and 15m. 20 was good into the mid
west and east coast, I started calling CQ about 14.094 and what a mess, 2
other stations started running on top of me. I lasted about 20 mins, then
turned to S&P. As I moved up the band I could see more opening so I stopped
at 14.111. I called CQ there for about an hour and did well. I switched to
10m, It was dead (not even noise), I moved to 15 and saw 4 traces. I worked
all 4 including a PY2.  I called CQ for 10 mins and got nothing, break time!

When I got back I found an empty spot at 14.081. That was the best spot! I
stayed there for about an hour with some short moves to S&P.

I got a phone call from my wife who was at the neighbors and she had locked
her keys in the car. Break time!

I got back from that and moved to 40m, it was open to the all of NA. S&P up
the band till I found an open spot on 7.087. Stayed there for 2 hours. The
rates were not that good but I was working people. S&P was not that
productive.

Moved to 80m at 03:10. It was good but I could tell it was going to be
hard. Only 113 q's.

A couple of highlights. Worked W1N, his name was TRUMP. Then worked W0NA,
his name was MAGA. hihi

Worked Paul KK6P and Fred KI6QDH a few times. Thanks for the Q's guys!

I enjoyed this one as it is a short one one!

Thanks
73
Kent
N6WT