[SCCC] fldigi issues

Phil Minch ki4mug at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 17:05:31 EST 2019

During the last two RTTY contests I dstarted having an intermittent problem
with fldigi's waterfall display.  At times all signals disappeared in the
display although I was still receiving.  A quick transmit burst restored
the display, so it's annouing, but not a major problem.

The bigger issue was what kept me from the last 2 hours of the NAQP.  The
program froze completely.  I tried closing and reopening to no avail.  It
looks like a computer reboot was the only solution there.

I'm using version 4.0.13 and was also running N3FJP's Amateur Contact Log
6.1.  Any thoughts?