[SCCC] Logging help (adi -> cabrillo?)

Gary Morris gary at mggm.net
Mon Feb 25 00:44:51 EST 2019

I was finally able to get a Cabrillo file using Log Checker and Log
Converter.  It looks good now although I think some of the header fields
are missing, like my transmit power isn't there anywhere and the rules say
you have to have it.  I'm not sure what else might be missing.  Can someone
send me a sample Cabrillo for NAQP so I can make sure I'm not missing
anything else?  Or maybe the upload site will tell me if there is.