[SCCC] Fwd: [CQ-Contest] Final Sprint Results Available Now

Bruce Horn bhorn at hornucopia.com
Tue Feb 26 17:06:09 EST 2019

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "n3bb" <n3bb at mindspring.com>
To: "cq-contest" <cq-contest at contesting.com>, ctdxcc at lists.kkn.net
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 7:46:48 AM
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Final Sprint Results Available Now

The final results of the recent February CW Sprint are out and posted on
the NCJ Sprint website.

Here's the URL:   http://ncjweb.com/sprint-scores/cwsprint022019.pdf

Participation was up significantly with more team formation and a number of
newcomers and "come-backers" joining in.
All in all, very good activity, even though our dear nearly departed
friend, twenty meters was nearly a no-show.

Thanks to Tree, N6TR, and the Boring ARC for the log checking and the
software that displays everything possible to explain.
Thanks to Scott, K0MD, the NCJ editor for his total support for this newbie
in terms of writing the summary.
Thanks to Ward, N0AX, for great help in formatting the story and all my
attached JPEG photos and XCEL charts, and to
Kirk, K4RO, for uploading "the whole thing" to the website.

The virtually same summary will appear in the May-June NCJ in print. And if
you are not a subscriber, you should be! The NCJ is
a terrific contest-oriented publication for everyone.

Please re-post this info on your local club reflectors. Thanks.

Any feedback is appreciated. Please send to my home email address:
n3bb at mindspring.com

73, Jim N3BB