[SCCC] RTTY Roundup 2019

Phil Minch ki4mug at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 10:40:51 EST 2019

K6MUG
Single Operator
Low Power
All Bands

13 hours
141 QSOs (minus duplicates)
42 states/provinces
9 DXCC entities
Claimed score 6063

80M    7 RTTY
40M  19 RTTY
20M 111 RTTY
15M    7 RTTY

FT-450D with G5RV Jr at 20 feet.  All S&P.

Lots of computer software and hardware glitches to frustrate me, but I
muddled through.  And then after all the shouting, just to make my life
harder the robot didn't like something about my log.

15 meters was kind of an afterthought since 20 was so productive.  At about
7:30 pm Saturday night I checked 20 meters on a whim and found E51WDC
working split.  That was a bit of a challenge with fldigi, but I managed.
I always surprise myself when I manage to get may antenna tuned for 80
meters, but it worked this time and I made a token few contacts.