[SCCC] KI6VC ARRL RU

Vic Sadesky ki6vc01 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 15:08:26 EST 2019

KI6VC ARRL RTTY ROUNDUP

Call   KI6VC
Station  KI6VC
Op   KI6VC
Class   SOHP
QTH   CA
Op Time   18 Hrs
Club   SCCC

Band.....Qs.....Sec.......DX
7..........70........6..........0
14.........111.....39........4
21...........20......2.........3
------------------------------------
..............201....47.....7
Claimed Score....10,854
Station...K3/KPA500 Triband sloper (160-80-40) Lots of tuner
Software...N1MM+1.7402 then had to moved to N1MM Classic 13.8.3

 A good part of that op time was BLUE SCREEN recover!!
Nothing a new PC couldn't hurt.
This contest mark my return to contest fray. All with help from many ham
friends who didn't give on me.  The cookies helped.
Every contest murphy, demon, UA hackers, late wife haunting plagued me.
Bluescreens galor, software lockups, K3 LOCKEDUP???! Early Sunday all
were put down and I even had some short runs but most was S&P.  Not having
the SteppIR hurt. Hope it's only a connector.
Band conditions Sunday were good. Even with 500 watt push the wires
couldn't compete for the EU/AF.  Had no problems NA/SA
I'm all set for NAQP.  Both versions of N1MM set up and operational.
New PC on the way. Setting up a sked for the SeppIR.

RF is the cure for climate problems
Save the planet Contest More!!