[SCCC] NAQP SSB SCCC Teams

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Fri Jan 18 19:38:23 EST 2019

Last call for NAQP SSB participants. We need a few more to fill our second
team. Let me know your plans if interested.

And if the NAQP SSB isn't your thing, note that the ARRL January VHF Contest
is also this weekend. 6 meters has opened a little in the evening this week,
and there is also meteor scatter to try.  Last night for example, Six opened
deep into Mexico and also to the northwest states. The opening was short but
sweet. Since activity will be elevated this weekend, we might see a lot more
openings.

73, Dennis NE6I