[SCCC] CW cut numbers

Bob Grubic bobgrubic at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 17:17:48 EST 2019

Southern California Contest Club members:
.
I'm planning on operating in the ARRL DX CW Contest from Pamana next month
and have a question about cut numbers and conventions.
.
I'll be operating as HP8/NC6Q, so I'll be a DX station. My exchange will be
SIGNAL REPORT + POWER.  I have heard other stations in other contests send
K for kilowatt. While K is not considered to be a "cut number," it is
understood to be 1000 (watts) by CW contesters.
.
So, my question is, what should I send for my power level of 100 watts? I
certainly won't send the numbers one, zero, zero, but
.
--is ATT a common "cut number' for 100 w?
--is C ever used for 100 w in contests?
--is there anything else that is commonly sent for 100 w?
.
What's your recommendation? What's most common?
.
Thanks.
.
73,