[SCCC] Fwd: [ARRLSB] ARRLSB mailing list submission - WA6EJO

Richard J. Norton richardjnorton at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 10:56:50 EDT 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Steve J. Noll via ARRLSB <arrlsb at mailman.qth.net>
Date: Wed, Jul 10, 2019 at 7:48 AM
To: <arrlsb at mailman.qth.net>

ARRLSB - ARRL Santa Barbara Section Mailing List

A neighbor bought a house in east Ventura that belonged to a Ham who is now
deceased (KO6OY.) House has a tower with antennas that she wants gone. I’ve
had a quick look at it and the tower looks in good shape and has what
appears to be a 3 element multi-band HF Yagi, an 11 element 2 meter Yagi,
and a couple other antennas. I have no further information as to antenna or
tower makes or models, except the tower is not a crank-up and is not
extremely tall. You can see it at 8863 Kennebec Street in Ventura. If you
are _seriously_ interested and have the means to remove the tower let me
know and I can put you in contact with the owner.

73, Steve WA6EJO sjnoll at ix.netcom.com